Company: Octanorm USA, Inc.
Job description: Sales Engineer for the territory of the United States
Contract: Full-time, Permanent
International manufacturer of modular cleanrooms is in need of a Sales Engineer for the territory of the United States. OCTANORM is the world’s leader in innovative construction systems with a solid reputation as a customer oriented service company. This position offers a long term career with exceptional benefits.
· Pursue new business and increase awareness of product line through personal meetings, referrals, emailing, cold calling, tradeshows, training seminars and networking.
· Prepare and deliver presentations and proposals to prospective customers.
· Maintain relationships with new and current customers.
· Maintain database of all customers and prospects.
· Maintain current industry trends, nature of customer businesses and needs.
· Travel approximately 35% of the time.
· Knowledge of cleanroom design and construction.
· Engineering, Marketing or Strong Technical background.
· Interest, drive and tenacity to excel in sales.
· 5+ years of outside sales experience.
· 3 – 5 years exposure to cleanroom environment.
· Exposure to product development and manufacturing.
· Excellent project management skills.
· Excellent problem solving and analytical skills.
· Excellent interpersonal, oral and written communication skills.
· Must be able to multi-task and prioritize tasks.
· Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook) and Internet Explorer.
· AutoCAD experience also beneficial.
· A self-starting, proactive, charismatic attitude and ability to achieve objectives with minimal supervision.
Comprehensive benefits package includes: medical and dental plan, life insurance and short term / long term disability.
Apply by Email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
OCTANORM USA, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer
** Contact will only be made if there is further interest.
Please click here to view the OCTANORM USA, Inc. website.