Independent Sales Representatives
NO BENEFITS ARE OFFERED AND YOU ARE NOT AN EMPLOYEE OF THE COMPANY.
The RTD Innovation Center houses two businesses, Trinity Biomedical and Reich Tool & Design. We are seeking Independent Sales Reps for both businesses.
At Trinity, our Medical Cleanroom is seeking sales experts for selling the services of the ultrasonic washer. Citric passivation/sterilization and packaging are specialties of Trinity and necessary practices for the healthcare industry. The washing capabilities are endless. Trinity also supports the medical device and wireforming industries.
Reich Tool has been in business since 1965 and offers CNC, Wire EDM and Waterjet contract machining, CMM, inspection and reverse engineering.? We also specialize in design and build of metal stamping dies and special machines.
Develops new business by identifying and qualifying potential acounts; initiating, developing, and closing sales; recommending new product features.
* Identifies potential accounts by developing leads; analyzing and qualifying opportunities.
* Initiates call process by building relationships; scheduling appointments.
* Develops sales by making initial presentation; explaining product features; introducing new products and services.
* Closes sales by overcoming objections; completing credit checks; preparing contracts; forwarding, tracking, and expediting orders.
* Develops accounts by studying current business; interviewing key customer personnel; identifying and evaluating additional needs; analyzing opportunities.
* Improves products by analyzing and relaying customer reactions; monitoring competitive offerings/products; recommending new features and adjustments to product development and engineering.
Establishes Partnerships/Alliances, Motivation for Sales, Prospecting Skills, Territory Management, ClientBase, Closing Skills, Product Knowledge, Customer Focus, Self-Confidence, Negotiation, Connections to local hospitals, clinics, doctors, and dentists extremely helpful for washer cleaning sales.
Both companies are ISO 9001:2008 certified and Trinity is pursuing FDA and ISO 13485 registration. Our new 52,000 sq. ft. state-of-the-art facility offers the ability to shorten lead times and maintain cost control.
If you have experience in either metal stamping dies/machining sales or medical knowledge/device sales, we want to hear from you.
Apply through this link : http://www.trinitybiomedical.com/index-4.html